It is shot on a Nikon D3 (and one shot on a D80), as a series of stills. I used my Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 and Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 lenses for all of these shots. Most were shot at 4fps in DX crop mode, which is the fastest the D3 could continuously write out to the memory card. The boats had slower frame rates, and the night shots used exposures up to two seconds each. […] I shot over 35,000 [stills].
I did some initial tests a while back using a rented 24mm tilt-shift lens, which is the standard way to do this. However, after my tests, I found it made much more sense to do this effect in post, rather than in camera […] The entire shoot was completed in 5 days and two evenings, during the hottest week of August 2009.
Check out the old school paparazzi and those giant cameras:
Explore I Like Vans
I Like Vans Archive
- I just got HitFilm Express 2017 free from #HitFilm! Everything I need to edit and add effects to my videos. cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53ur… 2 months ago
- This game is so gay! narwhale.io #narwhaleio 3 months ago
- Centers Can Break Ankles? https://t.co/5Vv2zWvVZv 4 months ago
- FAX twitter.com/xxxtentacion/s… 6 months ago
- I have now ascended to Super Saiyan 2! 7 months ago
- Go Check Out This Movie on kissanime.ru - Kizumonogatari III 7 months ago
- iLikeVans 7 months ago
Young Tres Mixtape (Memphis)
Preauxx Mixtape (Memphis)